The FAA Small Business Office (SBO) will participate in the National 8(a) Association Virtual Day on January 25th, 2021. The event will feature educational sessions, exhibitor booths, 1:1 virtual matched networking appointments and more. If you are interested in attending, visit the conference website.
The National 8(a) Association is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide education and guidance for all aspiring, current and graduate 8(a) businesses. They also work with HUBZone, SDVOB, SDB, WOSB, DBE, 8(a) Joint Venture, Federal Agencies, Prime Contractors, and Industry Professionals. The National 8(a) Association provides the following:
- Education towards achieving a comprehensive understanding of the unique business of federal contracting
- Annual conferences featuring key government officials and representatives
- Access to a membership directory used by federal agencies and prime contractors
- Educational seminars directed by nationally recognized legal and accounting firms specifically experienced in federal contracting
- Workshops instructed by key contracting personnel from various federal agencies
- Matchmaking with Primes, Agencies, and Corporate Vendors